Young Family Sitting In A Park

Child and Adolescent Health Service



Princess Margaret Hospital

Visiting Princess Margaret Hospital


If you are travelling to PMH from more than 100km outside the metropolitan area you may be eligible for some refund on travel expenses. To access PATS, you must apply at your nearest hospital or nursing post before you leave home. When you get to PMH, please present the PATS form for the doctor to sign, to the Ward Clerk on the ward your child is admitted to or at the outpatient appointment. For enquiries, contact your local hospital before you travel.


To Top


















All contents copyright © Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved